“African batik” available at KIBUNTENKA Did you all know about ``?
Embarrassingly, I didn't know about it until last year. But when I came across this design, it struck a chord with me and I wanted to create something wonderful! ! That impulse has led me to this day. There are so many wonderful things.
African batik has a unique design, but the texture varies slightly depending on the fabric. This is also part of the fun.
Today I will introduce how to handle African batik.
KIBUNTENKA products come with the following handling instructions.
``KIBUNTENKA's African fabrics are characterized by beautiful designs and bright colors, but in order to enjoy them for a long time, there are some points that you should be careful when handling them.
- Hand-washing recommended: Due to the delicate nature of African fabrics, we recommend hand-washing whenever possible. Gently wash in warm water with a detergent that does not contain fluorescent agents or bleach.
- Be careful of color transfer: African fabrics are brightly colored.
Color transfer may occur when washing for the first time. We recommend washing alone or with items of the same color.
- Avoid the dryer: Avoid using the dryer to dry African fabrics. Dryering at high temperatures can damage the fabric and cause color fading.
- Dry in the shade: After washing, dry in the shade. Although African fabrics have vibrant colors, they may fade if exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time, so we recommend drying them in the shade.
- Iron gently: If ironing is required, please iron gently at a low temperature. High temperature irons may damage the fabric.
The more you use African cloth, the softer and more familiar it becomes. Please enjoy KIBUNTENKA products for a long time. ”
how is it? This last sentence is actually very important. The more I use it, the more I realize how soft and familiar it is.
Of course, I would like you to follow the above precautions, but to be honest, I wash my clothes a lot in the washing machine (lol) and so far, the color has not faded. However, I don't know what kind of African batik I will come across in the future, so I would like everyone to take a look at it, and I especially want them to wash it carefully at first.
The more you wash the fabric, the better it becomes, so please nurture it♡
Just having African batik around me really lifts my mood! ! I would be happy if many people could experience such comfort.
Please look forward to more KIBUNTENKA products in the future.